One day our grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was like.
Each of us has much more hidden inside us than we have had a chance to explore. Unless we create an environment that enables us to discover the limits of our potential, we will never know what we have inside of us.
We create institutions and policies on the basis of the way we make assumptions about us and others. We accept the fact that we will always have poor people around us. So we have had poor people around us. If we had believed that poverty is unacceptable to us, and that it should not belong to a civilized society, we would have created appropriate institutions and policies to create a poverty-free world.
Each individual person is very important. Each person has tremendous potential. She or he alone can influence the lives of others within the communities, nations, within and beyond her or his own time.
- qewzo reblogged this from seekinghide
- tatambleran reblogged this from seekinghide
- livewithlovengoodmusic likes this
- fetch-sketch reblogged this from seekinghide
- webmaniaticos reblogged this from seekinghide
- retreatisnotanoption reblogged this from twosensesoneheart
- twosensesoneheart reblogged this from seekinghide
- twosensesoneheart likes this
- dartharaiz likes this
- cing-cangkeling11 reblogged this from seekinghide
- cing-cangkeling11 likes this
- seekinghide posted this